38Ms

Friday, September 29, 2006

I love you guys

Nothing like a good controversial entry to revive a dying blog.

Yeah, I guess I may be over critical at times. But if you all can live with Huiyin, I should be ok bah ( :X oooo, I'm so going to die for this! hahaha!) But, yah I agree that the session wasn't really a complete failure also.

I'm just glad everyone saw something good out of it.

At the end of the day, well, I still love you guys! (yeah and girls also!)


Like I said, stay happy people!











-Z

PS: Jerry, even though it might look like I'm flirting with Ms Yeow, but... I still love you lah!
PPSS: SHY, pls dun kill me! hahaha! you can be very nice at times also la, i know you wouldn't take that comment to heart lah hor :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home